TPW Xpress Woolpress
The world's #1 selling woolpress
- Renowned tpw eliability, the preferred woolpress of shearing contractors
- Cycle time of 12-16 seconds in high yielding wool to 200kg
- Safety screen guard complete with automatic return
- Swift pack locking system - the fastest on the market
Capable of pressing 90 bales of wool a day, the TPW Xpress Woolpress handles a 10 stand shed with ease. The unique automatic side pinning results in bales being compact, square and contamination free while the powerful yet quiet single hydraulic cylinder ensures more wool is pressed into fewer bales. Compliant with rigorous WorkSafe safety standards, the TPW Xpress ticks all the boxes when it comes to shearing shed safety, reliability and performance.
TPW 3HP 240V Single phase soft start - 602-098 TPW 5.5HP 415V 3 phase - 602-096 TPW 3HP 480V - 602-097
|Box height (filling)||1185mm|
|Generator size minimum||8KVA|
|Pump||Variable displacement piston|
|Cylinder||88.9mm bore x 740mm stroke|
|Oil type||Hyspin AWS 2|
TPW Backease Hoist
A vehicle essential for the Ag, Construction & Mining industries.
- Safely lifts 600kg with extendable 1.2-1.8m boom
- Easy installation with no loss of load space
- Hydraulic lift and pressure regulated down movement
- Lightweight at only 78kg
- Manual slew over 200 degrees
The AS1418.11 compliant Backease Hoist ensures safety at all times thanks to its hose break check valve, positive slew lock, hydraulic lift and safety standards approved swivel hook.
Sheep Sling - Made from a tough, durable polyvinyl. Deluxe Drum Sling - With adjustable ratchet strap. Backease 600 Power Pack - 12 or 24 volt power pack with mounting kit.
TPW 12 Volt Hoist - 600-100 TPW 24 Volt Hoist - 600-09
Extension Boom SWL
|Lift above tray (mm)||2160||2010||1865||1720|